Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Revolution x DC Comics Collaboration - Batman Haul




If you're a DC Comics and makeup/cosmetics fan, you have to check out this super cute DC Comics collaboration over at Revolution Beauty. Actually, if you're a makeup fan in general, it might be worth checking out their other collaborations too. They have such cute products based on fandoms and licenses like Corpse Bride, Elf, Friends, Matrix, and more. The problem with me is that I don't know ANYTHING about makeup yet here I am with a Batman haul from Revolution to share. 😂

They had so many pretty and adorable Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Joker, and Batman items and nearly all of them I wouldn't even know how to BEGIN to use. To keep myself from buying too many things that I would likely waste or never use, I focused on the Batman-specific items which helped narrow things down. I ended up purchasing the Batman cosmetic handheld mirror, Batman "Bat Light" highlighter, Batman "I Am The Night" mascara, and Batman makeup bag. You'll notice that half of the items are not makeup at all. Hah. I actually had my eye on some of these items weeks (maybe months?) ago but some items like the makeup bag were sold out at the time. I was recently inspired by a lot of The Batman brand collaborations to do some general Batman shopping and noticed things were back in stock at Revolution so here we are.

I was easily convinced to purchase the makeup bag and mirror. Those seem like practical enough items, right? Next, the one makeup item I actually use at every single wedding or special event is mascara. I still have mascara at home, but I hear makeup expires so didn't hurt to have some extra mascara conveniently labeled with a Batman symbol on hand. 😅 Finally, I also often use bronzers at weddings which I didn't see available in the collection, but I noticed the highlighter with the Batman logo imprint. I'm not going to lie, I had to Google what a highlighter is for and how to use it. I figured it seemed to make sense enough and that I could figure it out... after I purchased it. 😬 At that point, justification for adding more items to my cart was starting to look like a stretch. Y'all do not understand how much I loved all of the shadow palettes. They were so pretty! I just would have no idea what to do with them.

With all that said, check out the photos of my purchases below and let me know what your favorite item is! Or let me know what else from the Revolution x DC Comics collection caught your eye because I know a lot of other items caught mine. 👀 Also, if you have any tips for how to use a makeup highlighter, please drop a comment and help a girl out.












(All of the packaging for these Batman Revolution products were black and rose gold which may not come through very well in my mediocre photography, but wanted to point that out in case anyone was interested to know more about how the product looks in-person. It looks a bit more gold in the photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment