Friday, November 15, 2019

Batman x Rooster Teeth Collection (Batman 80th Anniversary)

I know I haven't posted in a while but I really wanted to share these awesome Batman 80th Anniversary pieces by Rooster Teeth. I love these items I purchased from Rooster Teeth's collaboration with DC Comics. Not the best pictures, but it's the Batman stuff that counts.

First up is this Batman zip up hoodie with a fully printed front pocket featuring panels from Detective Comics #27, Batman's first appearance. The inside of the hood features the same print as well (2nd photo below). Super comfortable. I've been wearing it all week. This is a small and I'm about 5'3", 135lbs if anybody is gauging what size might work best for them.

I also purchased this Batman silhouette pocket shirt. It's a little bit large on me so I would go with an x-small for the ladies who might be my size. I do love the design though! Check out the details including the stitching inside the collar, the text on the sleeve (10¢, No. 27, May 1939), and the Detective Comics logo stitched to the bottom of the shirt. It also came in this super adorable box designed to look like Detective Comics #27! It wasn't necessary, but Batman fans will appreciate the little extra details. 😀

I think my favorite purchase is this Batman hoodie though. It's got "Batman" printed in big white letters in the front and an enlarged print of the Detective Comics #27 cover on the back. It's super comfortable and I personally love the way this small fits on me.

Last, you may have noticed the 5-panel hat I'm wearing along with the Batman hoodie,which was also purchased at Rooster Teeth. The hat had panels from Detective Comics #27 printed on the inside. The inside looks like it's printed on a satin-like material, thus the sheen. I like that they put a bit of thought into some of the smaller details. It makes for an overall fun collection.

Let me know what you think. If you like any of these items or are interested in seeing the rest of the collection, they're still on sale on the Rooster Teeth website. Check it out here. They're also releasing a Batman x Achievement Hunter, Rooster Teeth's video gaming arm, collaboration collection on Black Friday this year. Make sure to keep an eye out for it. I'm not as familiar with Achievement Hunter, but still interested. There's already a long sleeve I've got my eyes on based on what I see from this sneak peak here.

No comments:

Post a Comment