Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Batman: The Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition on Blu-Ray

IT'S FINALLY HEEERE!


Unfortunately, Amazon did an awful job packaging not just my copy of Batman: The Animated Series on Blu-Ray, but what feels like everybody else's too. Why would your go-to option be an envelope for a long-awaited, limited edition Blu-Ray collection? Oi.

Despite the crushed outer packaging (see below), I'm still super excited! The actual product is so beautiful and this blog post is really just to share all the details that I'm gushing over. Disclaimer, my photos don't do it justice!


The deluxe limited edition came with 3 mini Funko Pops.


It also came with an awesome envelope of lenticular art cards of Batman and a variety of the iconic BTAS villains.


Luckily, the packaging of the Blu-Rays was still pristine. The discs came in a booklet inside a cardboard sleeve.


The book is so pretty!


Every single disc had its own page. Check out all the pages below.


Kind of to my disappointment, the art on every single disc was the same unlike the DVD version.


However, I either didn't do much research or completely missed the memo, but this box set also comes with Blu-Ray versions of Batman animated movie classics Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero. Legitimately excited and I feel like these make this box set even more worth it because I've been putting off buying both of these Blu-Rays for a while. Isn't it nice how things work out?



Each copy comes with a limited edition number sticker (on the smooshed outer packaging) as seen below. It's kind of silly, but just a way to make fans feel special I guess. Heh.


I love it so much and I can't wait to watch it all!

Have you purchased a copy? What limited edition number did you get? If you haven't purchased one yet, pick it up at Warner Bros. They might have better packaging than Amazon! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment